Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finally Updating

Well it is about time seeing as I do this twice a year. However, I figure I should update since the two people following might want to see that I do care about the birth of our fourth baby enough to add them to our family blog:) YES. We are due in late November and are very excited to add this precious babe to the Pluth contingency. I have been pretty sick, yet again. The past few days have been much better, but I must say in the evenings I wasn't feeling well AT all but no one likes a whiner so I sicked it up. No use in complaining (except at home to Bradly:)). Anyway, to the two of you who read this stuff--here's to you!

3 comments:

The Pikes said...

I'm sure more than two people read your blog :)

McNeilly's Family Blog said...

I read it! Congrats on the new baby coming! I need to come and see your new place.

Dianne said...

So I clicked randomly today on your blog and got super news! Another babe coming your way...great. Hope the sickly-ness is subsiding. You are a great mom & will be to this little one as well! Much love!